to my readers

 sorry i had a stroke.

Comments

  1. I really, truly do hope you are doing okay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I follow him on Quora as well as this blog and I had thought he lost interest in this or something. But after seeing this (and thinking the account may have been hacked), I checked his Quora and there were some comments left on his posts (from over a year ago) saying that he did indeed have a stroke.

    Anyways, if you're reading this Andreas, I hope you've recovered! Feel free to rest up before you're ready to jump back in again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks a lot. i have not lost interest. i do what i can.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. https://www.quora.com/profile/Andreas-Hofer-5

      Delete

Post a Comment