Born Different : The curious traits and lives of hunter-gatherer minds

I have finally a new book out. After many people have told me that my first book about my hunter-gatherer hypothesis The hunter-gatherer neurotribe: gifted, geeks, aspies and other aliens in this world left them wanting for more. It is a bit more expensive than my previous books, as I had professional help in turning my ideas into a more "readable" book by my coauthor Adrienn. 

The aims of this book were: 

  1. explaining the HG hypothesis better and in more detail to make it more easily accessible to the reader 
  2. giving more examples from HG lives as illustrations
  3. making the book more "scientific" by citing all the scientific sources that have helped create the HG hypothesis

In contrast with my first book, this one is much more professional, better structured and the overall readability is much higher. In addition, we provide many sources for great further reading, no matter if you want to read more about ADHD, gifted or "weirdos".

Interested? Just have a look inside!  

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08KTH8V2F


Comments